Sponsor a Participant or a Team
- $35 Sponsors one SSH woman for Run Like a Girl
- $10 Sponsors one SSH child for Run Like a Kid
- $60 Buys a new pair of running/walking shoes for one SSH women
- $45 Buys a new pair of running/walking shoes for one SSH child
3. You will be prompted to enter a team name. Enter the name in ALL CAPITAL letters. This will make it easier for friends/family to look up the team name. Please be sure to tell people that the team name is in all Capital Letters.
4. You have a small space to enter a description of the fundraising team. We recommend saying “Help support (Team Name) raise money for (x) cause.
5. We do not recommend uploading a logo for this event. This could possibly confuse people when searching for a team to donate towards.
6. The Goal box is where you should put a dollar amount that your team would like to reach. This goal as well as the team name and description CAN NOT be changed. Please be sure to enter the Team Name, Goal and Description as you would like them from the start.
7. Select “Yes-Group Fundraise” to make sure that others can fundraise with you. This also can’t be changed, so if you plan to fundraise with others for the team make the proper selection upfront.
8. Hit “Save” Once you are satisfied with the information you have entered.
You will then receive a confirmation email that will let you know how to manage this fundraising team and send out a link to have friends, family and others donate.